Dr. Chao Yang
1. Yang C, Huang MS, Liu MY (2007). Three-dimensional numerical analysis of effect of tunnel construction on adjacent pile foundation. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 26 (Supp. 1), 2601-2607. (In Chinese)
2. Huang MS, Li Z, Yang C (2007) . Analysis of the shielding effect of a pile group adjacent to tunneling. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 40(6), 69-74. (In Chinese)
3. Yang C, Cui YJ, Pereira JM, Huang MS (2008). A constitutive model for unsaturated cemented soils under cyclic loading. Computers and Geotechnics, 35, 853-859.
4. Yang C, Huang MS, Cui YJ (2010). Constitutive model of unsaturated structured soils under cyclic loading. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Barcelona, Spain: 987-992.
5. Sheng DC, Yang C (2012). Discussion of fundamental principles in unsaturated soil mechanics. Yantu Gongcheng Xuebao/Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 34(3), 438-456.
6. Yang C, Sheng DC, Carter JP (2012). Effect of hydraulic hysteresis on seepage analysis for unsaturated soils. Computers and Geotechnics, 41, 36-56.
7. Yang C, Sheng DC, Carter JP (2013). Stochastic Analysis of Hydraulic Hysteresis in Multi-Layer Unsaturated Soil Covers Under Random Flux Boundary Conditions. Foundation Engineering in the Face of Uncertainty, 542-554.
8. Yang C, Sheng DC, Carter JP, Huang J (2013). Stochastic Evaluation of Hydraulic Hysteresis in Unsaturated Soils. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 139(7), 1211-1214.
9. Wang SY, Sun L, Yang C, Yang SQ, Tang CA (2013). Numerical study on static and dynamic fracture evolution around rock cavities. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jrmge.2012.10.003) (In press).
10. Ma S, Huang M, Hu P, Yang C (2013) Soil-water characteristics and shear strength in constant water content triaxial tests on Yunnan red clay. Journal of Central South University. 20(5): 1412-1419.
11. Yang C, Carter JP, Sheng D (2014) Description of compression behaviour of structured soils and its application. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 51: 921-933. dx.doi.org/10.1139/cgj-2013-0265
12. Yang C, Carter JP, Sheng D (2014) On the compression behaviour of structured soils, Taylor and Francis – Balkema.
13. Yang C, Sheng D, Carter JP, Pineda JA, Kelly R (2014) From Compression Behavior to Plastic Anisotropy of Reconstituted Soft Soils. Geo-Shanghai 2014, Shanghai, China, ASCE.
14. Yang C, Yang CS, Liu XF (2014) An improved modeling of hydro-mechanical behavior of unsaturated compacted soils, Taylor and Francis – Balkema.