Dr Majidreza Nazem
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
1. Bagheri J, Moghadas MJ, Rezaee-Pajand M, Nazem M (1998). Evaluation of retention of different restorative materials for erosive cervical lesions using a three-dimensional finite element analysis. Journal of Mashad Dental School, 22(1-2), 44-53.
2. Rezaee-Pajand M, Nazem M (2003). Elasto-plastic analysis of three-dimensional structures. Engineering Computations, 20(3), 274-295.
3. Nazem M, Sheng DC, Carter JP (2006). Stress integration and mesh refinement for large deformation in geomechanics. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 65, 1002-1027. (Winner of the 2006 D.H. Trollope Medal)
4. Krabbenhoft K, Damkilde L, Nazem M (2007). An implicit mixed enthalpy-temperature method for phase-change problems’. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 43, 233-241.
5. Nazem M, Sheng DC, Carter JP, Sloan SW (2008). Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for large strain consolidation problems. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 32(9), 1023-1050.
6. Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW (2009). Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for dynamic analysis of geotechnical problems. Computers and Geotechnics, 36(4), 549-557
7. Sheng DC, Nazem M, Carter JP (2009). Some computational aspects for solving deep penetration problems in geomechanics. Computational Mechanics, 44(4), 549-561.
8. Nazem M, Carter JP, Sheng DC, Sloan SW (2009). Alternative stress-integration schemes for large-deformation problems of solid mechanics. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 45(12), 934-943.
9. Nazem M, Rahmani I, Rezaee-Pajand M (2009). Nonlinear FE anaysis of reinforced concrete structures using a Tresca-type yield surface. Scientia Iranica International Journal of Science and Technology, 16(6), 512-519.
10. Carter JP, Nazem M, Airey DW, Chow SH (2010). Dynamic analysis of free-falling penetrometers in soil deposits (Keynote), Advances in analysis, modelling and design, Geotechnical Special publication, 199, 53-68.
11. Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW (2010). Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for nonlinear problems of geomechanics (Keynote WCCM). IOP Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 10, 2010, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/10/1/012074.
12. Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW, Chow SH (2012). Dynamic analysis of a smooth penetrometer free-falling into uniform clay. Geotechnique, 62 (10), 893-905.
13. Kardani M, Nazem M, Abbo AJ, Sheng D, Sloan SW (2012). Refined h-adaptive procedures for geotechnical problems. Computational Mechanics, 49, 21-33.
14. Nazem M, Kardani M, Carter JP, Sheng D (2012). A comparative study of error assessment techniques for dynamic contact problems of geomechanics. Computers and Geotechnics, 40, 62-73.
15. Sabetamal H, Nazem M, Carter JP, Sloan SW (2014). Large deformation dynamic analysis of saturated porous media with applications to penetration problems. Computers and Geotechnics, 55, 117-131.
Numerical algorithms for large deformation problems in geomechanics, PhD Thesis in Geomechanics, The University of Newcastle, 2006.
Nonlinear analysis of three-dimensional continuous structure, MSc Thesis in Structural Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashad, 1996.