Dr Marti Lloret Cabot
Lloret, M (2011). Numerical modelling of coupled behaviour in unsaturated soils.
Installation effects in geotechnical engineering . Eds: Hicks M, Dijkstra J, Lloret-Cabot M, Karstunen M. (2013). Proceedings of the International Conference on Installation Effects in Geotechnical Engineering, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, CRC Press.
1. Nuttall JD, Hicks MA, Lloret-Cabot M (2013). Stochastic approach to slope stability analysis with in-situ data. In Industrial safety and life cycle engineering. Eds: Wenzel H. pp. 527-538. Vienna: VCE, Vienna 2013.
1. Lloret-Cabot M, Hicks MA, Eijnden AP van den (2012). Investigation of the reduction in uncertainty due to soil variability when conditioning a random field using Kriging. Geotechnique letters, 2(3): 123-127.
2. Lloret-Cabot M, Sanchez M, Wheeler SJ (2013). Formulation of a 3D constitutive model for unsaturated soils incorporating mechanical-water retention couplings. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 37: 3008-3035.
3. Lloret-Cabot M, Fenton GA, Hicks MA (2014). On the estimation of scale of fluctuation in geostatistics. Georisk: Assessment and Management of Risk for Engineered Systems and Geohazards, 8(2): 129-140.
4. Lloret-Cabot M, Wheeler SJ, Sánchez M (2014). Unification of plastic compression in a coupled mechanical and water retention model for unsaturated soils. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 51(12), 1488-1493,
5. Lloret-Cabot M, Wheeler SJ, Pineda JA, Sheng D, Gens A (2014). Relative performance of two unsaturated soil models using different constitutive variables. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 51(12): 1423-1437,
1. Lloret M, Sanchez M, Karstunen M, Wheeler SJ (2008). Generalised elasto-plastic stress-strain relations of a fully coupled hydro-mechanical model. Proceedings of the First European Conference on Unsaturated Soils E-UNSAT 2008, (Toll, Augarde, Gallipoli, Wheeler Eds.), Durham, United Kingdom, pp. 567-573. CRC Press.
2. Lloret M, Sanchez M, Wheeler SJ (2008). Considering the coupling of the water retention curve and the mechanical behaviour in unsaturated soils. Proceedings of the Third International Workshop of Young Doctors in Geomechanics WHYDOC 2008, (Pereira, De Gennaro, Delage Eds.), Paris, France, pp. 29-32. École des Ponts ParisTech.
3. Lloret M, Sanchez M, Wheeler SJ (2009). A generalised fully coupled mechanical-water retention model for unsaturated soils. Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Computational Geomechanics COMGEO I, (Pietruszczak, Pande, Tamagnini, Wan Eds.), Juan-les-Pins, France, pp. 73-80. International Centre for Computational Engineering.
4. Lloret M, Sanchez M, Wheeler SJ (2009). Generalised elasto-plastic stress-strain and modified suction-degree of saturation relations of a fully coupled model. Proceedings of the Fourth Asia-Pacific Conference on Unsaturated Soils, (Buzzi, Fityus, Sheng Eds.), Newcastle, Australia, pp. 667-672. CRC Press.
5. Lloret M, Sanchez M, Wheeler SJ (2012). Generalisation to the 3D conditions of a fully coupled constitutive model for unsaturated soils. Proceedings of the GeoCongress 2012, (Hryciw, Athanasopoulos-Zekkos, Yesiller Eds.), California, United States, pp. 2472-2481. Reston USA: ASCE.
6. Lloret M, Hicks MA, Wong SY (2012). Soil characterisation of an artificial sand island accounting for heterogeneity. Proceedings of the GeoCongress 2012, (Hryciw, Athanasopoulos-Zekkos, Yesiller Eds.), California, United States, pp. 2816-2825. Reston USA: ASCE.
7. Lloret-Cabot M, Hicks MA, Nuttall JD (2013). Investigating the scales of fluctuation of an artificial sand island. Proceedings of the Geo-Install Conference 2013, (Hicks, Dijkstra, Lloret-Cabot, Karstunen Eds.), Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 192-197. CRC Press.
8. Lloret-Cabot M, Sheng D (2013). Coupling between mechanical and water retention behaviour in unsaturated soils Proceedings of the 3rd international symposium on computational geomechanics COMGEO III, Krakow.( Pietruszczak & Pande, GN Eds.), Krakow, Poland, pp. 32-41. Rhodes: IC2E.
9. Lloret-Cabot M, Sheng D (2014). Incremental stress-strain and suction-degree of saturation formulation in unsaturated soils. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils UNSAT 2014, Sydney. (Khalili N, Russell AR & Khoshghalb A Eds.), Sydney, Australia, 397-403, CRC Press.