Dr Mina Kardani
1. Kardani M, Nazem M, Abbo AJ, Sheng D, Sloan SW (2012) Refined h-adaptive finite element procedure for large deformation geotechnical problems,
Computational Mechanics, Vol 49, 21-33.
2. Nazem M, Kardani M, Carter JP, Sheng D (2012) A comparative study of error assessment techniques for dynamic contact problems of geomechanics,
Computer and Geotechnics, Vol 40, 62-73.
3. Kardani M, Nazem M, Sheng D, Carter JP (2012), Large deformation analysis of geomechanics problem by combined rh-adaptive finite element method,
Under co-authors’ review
4. Spadari M, Kardani M, De Carteret R, Giacomini A, Buzzi O, Fityus S, Sloan SW (2013). Statistical evaluation of rockfall energy ranges for different geological settings of New South Wales, Australia. Engineering Geology,158, 57-65.
1. Kardani M, Nazem M, Abbo AJ, Sheng D, A study of adaptive finite element methods in solving large deformation problems in geomechanics,
IV European Conference on Computational Mechanics (ECCOMAS2010), Paris, France, 2010.
2. Kardani M, Nazem M, Abbo AJ, Sheng D, A comparative study of h-adaptive and r-adaptive finite element methods in geomechanics,
Proceedings of 9th World Congress on Computational Mechanics and 4th Asian Pacific Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM2010), Sydney, Australia, 2010.
3. Nazem M, Kardani M, Carter JP, Sheng D, Application of h-adaptive FE method for dynamic analysis of geotechnical problems,
Proceeding of the 2nd International Symposium on Computational Geomechanics (COMGEO2011), Cavtat-Dubrovnik, Croatia, 590-495, 2011.
4. Kardani M, Nazem M, Sheng D, Application of h-adaptive FE method for analysis of dynamic contact problems in geomechanics,
International Conference on Computational Contact Mechanics, Hannover, Germany, 2011.
5. Kardani M, Nazem M, Carter JP, A combined rh-adaptive finite element method for geotechnical problems,
Twelfth Pan American Congress of Applied Mechanics (PACAM 2012), Port of Spain, Trinidad, 2011.