Mr Cyrus (A G) Todeshkejoei
Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
Site manager in performing Rock Fall Barriers, 7 months
Assistant site manager in performing Rock Fall Barriers, 1 year
Technical consulting engineer in performing soil-nail wall, 7 months
Engineer in performing underground subway, 3 years
Winner of the 2012 Endeavour Postgraduate Award (PhD)
- Anchoring Systems
- Investigation of Pile-Slope Systems
- Numerical Modelling of Geotechnical Engineering Problems
- Physical Modelling
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Dr James Paul Hambleton
- Associate Professor Richard Merifield
- Associate Professor Andrew Abbo
- Professor Christophe Gaudin
Capacity of Multi-Helix Screw Anchor Foundations
1. Investigation of Site Effects on Seismic Amplification. M.Sc. Seminar, Iran University of Science and Technology, 2009 (Persian)
2. Investigation of Pile Behaviour in Slopes by Physical Modelling and Comparison with Numerical Modelling, M.Sc. Thesis, Iran University of Science and technology, 2009 (Persian)
1. Heshmati AAR, Salehzadeh H, Alavi AH, Gandomi AH, Badkobeh A, Ghasemi A (2008) On the Applicability of Linear Genetic Programming for the Formulation of Soil Classification. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environment Sciences. 4 (5): 575-583.
1. Ashoor A, Param A, Farhadi M, Mohammadi SM, Ghasemi AT, Sekoti F (2008) National University Examination (2000-2008) for Master of Civil Engineering with Explanatory Answers. (ISBN: 978-964-2748-52-5), SohaDanesh Publisher, (Persian).
2. Mohammadi SM, Dulatyari F, Ghasemi AT, Sekoti F, Surisolute R (2009) National and Azad University Examination (2009) for Master of Civil Engineering with Explanatory Answers, (ISBN: 978-964-2748-82-2), SohaDanesh Publisher, (Persian).