Mr Hamid Tohidifar
Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering (1st Class Honours, 1st Rank) – Isfahan University of Technology, Iran.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (1st Class Honours, 1st Rank) – Azad University of Mashhad, Iran.
MAHARAB Geotechnical and DAM Consulting Engineers, Senior Geotechnical Engineer, Mashhad, Iran, 2 Years.
JahdAzma Geotechnical Consulting Engineers Company, Geotechnical Engineer & Soil Mechanics Lab Expert, Mashhad, Iran, 1 Year.
RAYAB Consulting Engineers Company, Civil Engineer, Isfahan, Iran, 1 Year.
- Soil Plasticity and Constitutive Modelling of Geomaterials
- DEM, FEM and FDM in Geotechnical Engineering
- Computer Aided Engineering and Programming
- Particle Crushing in Granular Media
- In-situ and Laboratory Testing of Soils
- Soil Behavior under Static and Dynamic Loading
- Reinforced Soil Engineering
- Embankment Dams Analysis and Design
- Instrumentation and Monitoring of Dams
- Professor Buddhima Indraratna
- Professor Song-Ping Zhu
Effect of High Speed Train Frequencies on the Degredation of Rail Ballast Upon Cyclic Densification
The aim of this project is to investigate the effect of high frequencies cyclic loading on the breakage and crushing of granular materials (ballast) in railway engineering. An elastoplastic constitutive model based on laboratory tests on ballast would be developed and implemented to well known FEM or FDM software programs for future commercial usage. Besides, the crushing of ballast under various physical conditions would be investigated by modeling in three dimensional Discrete Element Method.