Mr Pooya Karambakhsh
Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- In-situ testing and Site investigation
- Numerical analysis of soil behavior
- Soil-Structure interactions
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- Rockfill Dams
- Professor Daichao Sheng
- Associate Professor Richard Merifield
Assessment of Soil Parameters Using Numerical Modelling of Cone Penetration Test
1. Ahmadi, M.M., and Karambakhsh, P. (2010) K0 determination of Sand Using CPT Calibration Chamber, CPT10 Conference.
2. Ahmadi, M.M., and Karambakhsh, P. (2009) A numerical study of the effects of calibration chamber boundary conditions on pressuremeter test results in sand, GeoHalifax 2009 Conference.
3. Karambakhsh, P. (2008) Determination of lateral pressure of sandy soil using results of calibration of cone penetration test, M.Sc. thesis (Persian), Sharif University of Technology, Iran.